Make a Difference – Be a Part of Our Winning Team
At Synergy Health Services, people at the heart of what we do. We understand that our success depends on our employees. This is why
we strive to build a team of excellence in order to reach our greatest potential.
As a growing company, we are looking for energetic, ambitious and motivated individuals to join our team. If you want to be part of a
dynamic, team-oriented and fast-paced environment, this is the company for you. At Synergy, you will become part of a business that
values its employees and actively contributes to their advancement. We invite you to share our passion for the power of people and
We can provide a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, vision and dental
insurance, 401K, direct deposit, vacation pay, and an employee bonus system.
As part of our ongoing commitment to excellence, all staff at Synergy are required to meet the following qualifications:
- Pass a thorough background check
- Be HIPAA licensed
- Attend on-going medical plus pro training
- Participate in customer service training
- All medical staff technicians need to be registered with the state of Florida, have passed the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Boards, or be enrolled in a continuous registration system, which must be completed inside the first six months of employment.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Synergy, please submit your resume to info@SynergyRx.com, and include the position for which you are applying.
Open Positions at Synergy Health Services
- PharmD/Registered Pharmacists
- Certified/Registered Technicians
- Customer Service Managers and Staff
- Accounting Positions
- Insurance Processing
- Nutrition Specialists
- Quality Control Managers
- Sales – Outside Sales, Inside Sales & Support
Currently Hiring: Sales Account Executives
We are seeking healthcare sales representatives who have existing, strong relationships in Pain Management, Primary Care, Orthopedic, Podiatry, Neurologists and many others to market and sell topical pain creams and durable medical equipment in our expanding Sales
Account Executive roles.
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for the daily field-based promotion of products within Synergy Health Services, including, but not limited to, developing and successfully executing growth initiatives in the designated geography.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers in medical practices
• Possess the ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy
• Develop sales strategies and initiatives to achieve sales objectives
• Meet or exceed sales quotas for assigned territory on a monthly basis
• Self- motivated and seek out success at achieving both short and long term goals
• Devise action plans for growth by analyzing sales figures
• Account management and ability to build call plans
• Track sales interactions in CRM
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Previous experience in healthcare sales strongly recommended
• Proven track record of success and consistent achievement of sales plan and leadership
• Valid driver license & cleaning driving record
If you would like to be considered for the Sales Executive role, please submit your resume to info@SynergyRx.com