Did you know…
Your Access to Customized, Compounded Medications is in Jeopardy?
Legislation has been proposed which might unduly restrict access to personalized, compounded treatments, even when they can offer the number one treatments for individuals, as determined by their physicians.
Please act NOW to oppose Senate bill S.959. Members of Congress need to hear from those who will be affected by any plan or law which doesn’t reflect the value of personal, compounded medication.
This bill was built in an attempt to address the tragedy resulting from contaminated injectable treatments yielded by the New England Compounding Center (NECC) in Massachusetts, which lead to individual deaths and the spread of meningitis. We applaud this objective, but this particular bill goes too far and, when passed, may:
- Limit the access to particular elements, including hormones
- Discontinue workplace employ compounding for physicians
- Eliminate all types of sterile compounding, including certain individual uses, such as ophthalmic eye drops.
This particular bill will provide the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) extensive control. which may create it difficult for a doctor to prescribe customized treatments.
What are you able to do?
Visit www.protectmycompounds.com for:
- Information for you to conveniently connect with your representative in Congress. Ask him/her to act today to safeguard the access to personalized, customized medicine!
- Print out great hand-outs, info and literature you are able to share with the individuals plus colleagues.
Please feel free to contact Synergy Rx for more info about S.959.
Want To Save Money On Vitamin Purchases? Take part in Our Thrifty Third Thursday!
Shop with us the 3rd Thursday of each month plus save 10% off your total purchase of vitamins and supplements (prescriptions not included)! Can’t stop in? Simply email us or call – you can quickly fill a purchase and have it delivered to your door!
888.918.5024 888.688.1659 – Simply ask for the nutrition department!
Patient Call To Action! Share the help of community pharmacy from Fight4Rx!
Fight4Rx is a non-partisan grassroots effort of the National Community Pharmacists Association aimed at educating individuals regarding the worth of their nearby community pharmacy. Check out the Fight4Rx website to understand the way you may become an individual representative to grow public andcongressional awareness of surrounding community pharmacies and their value to their communities.
What makes us special? you do!
We believe in putting your needs first. Our educated, caring and friendly staff are interested in your health. We take the time to focus on a wellness concern and function along with you and the doctor to supply the greatest standard of personal medicine solutions.
Synergy Rx is committed to:
- Offering the greatest standard of customized treatments at a fair price
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the customers
- Maintaining the greatest quality controls inside the state of the art laboratory
- in our state of the art laboratory
We invite you to explore your areas of interest on our site. Click Find on the hyperlinks to the left to discover more info on our Products and Services.