Is My Access to Customized Medications
Legislation has been proposed which may unduly restrict access to personalized treatments, even if
they will supply the greatest results for patients.
Please act NOW to oppose Senate bill S.959. Members of Congress need to hear from those who will be affected by any plan or law which does not reflect the value of personal, compounded medication.
S. 959 was built as an attempt to address the tragedy resulting from contaminated injectable
treatments yielded by the New England Compounding Center (NECC) in Massachusetts, which lead
to individual deaths, as well as the spread of meningitis. We applaud this objective, but this particular bill goes too far and, when passed,
may do the following:
- Limit access to particular elements, such as hormones
- Discontinue workplace utilization of compounding for physicians
- Eliminate all types of sterile compounding, including individual uses, such as ophthalmic eye drops.
This particular bill offers the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) extensive control, which might make it difficult for the doctor to
prescribe customized treatments.
Visit Protect My Compounds for:
- Information on how to conveniently connect with your member of Congress. Ask them to act today to safeguard access to personalized, customized medicine.
- Printable hand-outs and literature you are able to share with friends and colleagues.
Please feel free to contact a Synergy Health Service representative to acquire more information about S.959.
We thank the doctors for their continued help and loyalty!
Our greatest achievement is being able to serve doctors and individuals
interested in going beyond standard medicine options
Practicing medicine in today’s world is challenging.
Many doctors face frustrations with individual care, medicine conformity,
decreasing income due to lower reimbursements, and keeping up with hot
therapies and services. We know that practicing medicine is complicated and
Compounded treatments are selected in virtually any practice setting. As a result, Synergy Pharmacy has developed a reputation for solving a range of drug
difficulties, while additionally assisting practitioners in growing their practices.
Our staff is trained to address concerns, analyze therapies, and offer scientific
recommendations to different kinds of practitioners.
Our goal is to help! We offer the number one solutions and services to our patients.
Synergy Health Services focuses on the value of customizing our services and treatments. We take the time to understand your needs, in order to help us better serve you.
From a compounding angle, we will address issues such as the following:
- Changing dosage types from pills to suspensions or creams
- Removing fillers, dyes or alternative allergens from medications
- Researching new drugs and treatment options
- Accessing chemicals to create treatments which are on back-order or have been discontinued
- Solving repeated medical issues we see frequently in practice
- Combining treatments to better individually conform to each patient’s needs, as well as lower drug side effects
From a company angle, we will address issues such as the following:
- Evaluating which services or hot therapies to incorporate into the practice
- Finding ways to incorporate hot therapies into the practice
- Helping to train the staff bout new therapies
- Staying up-to-date about pharmaceutical and drug advancements
We’re here to serve you. The possibilities of solving drugs issues, as well as improving individual care, are endless when compounding is
Contact Us to learn how Synergy Health Service’s programs and services can enhance the amount of care you provide to your patients.