Synergy is dedicated to serving doctors and individuals interested in going
beyond standard medicine options.
Practicing medicine in today’s world is challenging and time-intensive. Doctors face frustrations with individual care, medicine conformity, decreasing income due to lower reimbursements, and keeping up with hot therapies and services.
At Synergy, we focus on eliminating these administrative and clinical burdens
placed on physicians when they need to prescribe a specialty medication. In the end, providers can focus their time and energy where it is most valuable, on
improving the health of their patients.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals has developed a reputation for solving a range of drug difficulties, while additionally assisting practitioners in growing their practices. Our staff is trained to address concerns, analyse therapies, and offer scientific
recommendations to various practitioners.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals focuses on the value of customizing our services and
treatments. We take the time to understand your needs so that we can better
We will address issues such as the following:
- Changing dosage types from pills to suspensions or creams
- Removing fillers, dyes or alternative allergens from medications
- Researching new drugs and treatment options
- Accessing chemicals to create treatments which are on back-order or have been discontinued
- Solving repeated medical issues that are seen frequently in practice
- Combining treatments to better conform to the patient’s individual need, as well as lower drug side effects
- Evaluating which services or hot therapies to incorporate into the practice
- Finding ways to incorporate hot therapies into the practice
- Helping to train the staff about new therapies
- Staying up-to-date about pharmaceutical and drug advancements
In addition to our assistance service, we are proud to offer these unique benefits when partnering with Synergy Pharmaceuticals:
- No prior authorizations required
- Lowest prices for self-pay starting at $40 for a 30-day supply
- Affiliate pharmacies to maximize insurance coverage
- Portal for prescribing and accessing patient records
- Combination pain creams included at no extra charge with most covered topicals
- Free standard shipping on all products
- Flexible payment options, including competitive self-pay products
- Dedicated care team focused on education and support on HME to improve patient compliance
Contact us to learn how Synergy Pharmaceuticals’s programs and services can enhance the amount of care you provide to your patients.